for Brent Schools Admissions, please check regularly at the official Brent International School Baguio Admission page, as details may have changed since this page was posted.
(note: to meet any special religious observances or dietary and
medical prohibitions, it is necessary for the school to be aware of the
religious affiliation of the enrolling student)
- Application form (completed) with three photos attached (one standard size, two ID size)
- Most recent report card (records and a complete transcript from your previous school must also be sent directly to Brent)
- Birth certificate; alternately, passport page with photo and date of birth
- Character reference form completed by any two of the following: Principal/Head of School, Guidance Counselor, Teacher
- Health Records (including Health History Registration and Medical Emergency Form provided by Brent).
- In addition, foreign students are required to submit photocopies of either ACR (if you have a permanent resident visa), BI-SSP (if you have a temporary visitor visa) or the photo and visa pages of the student’s passport (for all other visa holders)
The Registrar will review the student’s records, and formal placement tests are given to applicants from Grades 1-12. Applicants to Nursery / Kindergarten must show proof of age requirements (4 years old for Nursery / 5 years old for Kindergarten, by the December of the year of initial attendance).
Student applicant interviews are conducted by the Guidance Counselor,
followed by either the Lower School Principal (for grades N-5), the Middle-Upper
School Principal (for grades 6-10) or the Director for Academic Affairs
(for grades 11 and 12). A final interview will be conducted by either the Headmaster or the Deputy Head